How to Turn Your Website into a Lead Magnet
Download our FREE ebook and learn how Zym’s intelligent tools can turbo-charge your lead generation and turn your website into a lead magnet.
Parts of this Guide:
Optimizing your website for lead generation might sound like a complicated and tricky process, but it is a no-brainer in the world of marketing. After spending a small fortune creating the website, you need to exercise every effort to turn visitors into leads in the most seamless way possible.
Lead generation is an integral part of any marketing strategy, and unless you’re taking it seriously, you could be missing out on huge business opportunities. Your website is more important than ever before, and first impressions really do matter. Your website is what will attract and convert leads into customers. Therefore you need to ensure it’s fit-for-purpose and has full functionality.
Zym.ai’s multi-channel marketing platform has a huge range of tools you can implement right away and turn your website into a lead magnet.
In this short guide, we’ll be showing you how and most importantly, why, you should be adopting such tools with immediate effect.
1. The State of Lead Generation
According to the State of Inbound report, 63% of marketers stated that generating website traffic and leads is the biggest challenge marketers face. We all know it can be difficult to generate a steady stream of leads, but what are we doing to overcome these challenges?
The first thing we need to do is understand the challenges. Here is a comprehensive list of up-to-date statistics that will give you a better understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape we’re all trying to work in.
- Strategic landing pages are used by 68% of B2B businesses to acquire leads. (Marketo, 2018)
- In 2018, 70% of marketers said their demand gen budgets would increase, and 34% say their spending will grow by more than 20%. (Demand Generation Benchmark Survey, 2018)
- 79% of B2B marketers credit email as the most effective distribution channel for demand gen efforts. (Content Marketing Institute, 2018)
- In the B2B setting, events help generate the most leads, while case studies help convert and accelerate the most leads. (Marketing Charts, 2018)
- Only 18% of marketers say outbound practices provide the highest quality leads for sales. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 61% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their top challenge. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 53% of content marketers use interactive content in lead generation efforts. (Content Marketing Institute, 2016)
- 33% of demand generation professionals say that generation of MQLs is their primary metric for success. (Demand Gen Report, 2018)
- 46% of marketers with well-planned lead management strategies have sales teams who follow up on more than 75% of leads. (Strategic IC, 2017)
- Lead generation, sales, and lead nurturing are the top three organizational objectives for content marketers. (Wordstream, 2018)
2. How to Generate More Leads
We now know how important lead generation is, and what other marketers are doing, but we also need to understand the process. We need to understand the customer journey so that we can create a customised experience from the very first interaction.
Let’s review the actual components of the lead generation process:
They have no idea who you are and have never heard of your company.
They have discovered your business through one of your marketing channels, whether that’s your website, blog or social media pages. On all these marketing channels, you should have clear and concise information that will inform them all about how AMAZING you are.
A CTA is an image, button or message that will direct them clearly to a landing page where they will exchange their details for more information. This might be a piece of downloadable content or to sign up for a free trial. You must get their name and email address while completing the CTA.
A separate and specific webpage that is related directly to the CTA. They will have come here for a definite purpose. It can be used for several reasons; however, one of its most common uses is to capture leads.
Typically found on a landing page, they will consist of a series of fields that will collect your potential customer’s information. Never ask for too much information, as they might get suspicious, only ask for what you need. By registering their name and email address, you can contact them again and direct your offer to them personally.
The offer is the piece of content or coupon they are receiving in exchange for their data. This needs to be engaging, and something that will add value to their life, or they won’t be interested. Think carefully about how you present the offer.
3. Enhance Your Website to Generate Leads
There are lots of different ways in which you can optimize your website for lead generation, some easier to do than others. It’s not as simple as throwing a ‘click here’ button on to your home page and hoping for the best.
To read the rest of the guide and find out all the ways to turn your website into a lead magnet, download the free guide!
Turn your LinkedIn profile into a lead generation machine using our LinkedIn Prospector tool More.
Find prospects email and contacts from company information. More.
Integrate with G2 buyer intent data and find prospect emails to send on automated journeys. More.
Website Company Reveal
Identify anonymous companies who are looking at your website – 1st party intent. More
Schedule, post, track and measure all your social marketing activity in one place. More.
Create, launch and measure your blog. More.
Create branded emails, customised for your targeted audiences. More.
Create, track and measure your Google Ads. More.
Create, track and measure your Facebook Ads. More.
Create, track and measure your LinkedIn Ads. More.
Identify visitors, track goals, and score activity occurring on your website. More
Landing Page Pro
Build beautiful landing pages that will convert your leads to customers. More.
A blurb for Inbound Pro. More.
Save time and effort by automating all your customer touchpoints. More.
Replicate your sales process and customise it to meet your needs. More.
Gmail / Outlook Integration
Blurb for Gmail/Outlook Integration. More.
Blurb for All-in-One Dashboard. More.
Manage all your contacts and lists in one place. More.
Keep track of all your marketing activities in one place. More.
Blurb for Marketing Planner. More.
Build your ideal target audience, using our persona builder. More.
Upload and store all your marketing collaterals in once place. More.
Create a link between marketing and sales, and identify hot leads. More.
Review scorecards for each of your channels. More.
Blurb for Spend Tracking. More.